Headlines News :
Home » , » Iniesta: 'No plan to leave Barcelona'

Iniesta: 'No plan to leave Barcelona'

Written By Unknown on Monday, February 4, 2013 | 2:13 AM


Andres Iniesta has insisted that he has never thought of leaving Barcelona for another club in the future.





The 28-year-old midfielder has been with the Catalan giants his entire career, having developed at the club's youth academy.



"I've always said that my dream and my ambition would be to hang up my boots at the club I've been with since I was 12, a club that's given me practically everything," he told Fifa.com.



"So obviously, leaving doesn't even cross my mind right now because I'm in the best place I could ever be.



"That said, it'll be my performances that decide how long I carry on. The day that I don't feel I can give 100% [I'll stop] because I wouldn't want to cheat the club. That's only logical."



Iniesta has won La Liga five times and the Champions League thrice with Barcelona so far.

Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Tricks Tutorial FootBall - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger