Headlines News :
Home » , » Ronaldo ready for facing Manchester United

Ronaldo ready for facing Manchester United

Written By Unknown on Sunday, February 3, 2013 | 6:07 AM


Cristiano Ronaldo always wanted to face Manchester United in the Champions League and thinks his return to Old Trafford will be like a family reunion.






Ronaldo set to face Man United for the first time since moving to Real Madrid

The two world-renowned clubs are getting ready to face off in the last 16 of Europe, with the first leg at the Bernabeu on 13th February before a second meeting in England on 5th March.



Ronaldo will as a result face United for the first time since his record-breaking £80million transfer to Spain in the summer of 2009.



Redknapp - Heroes welcome for Ronaldo

And the Portuguese superstar said in The Sun: "On the day of the draw, I was out training and I had this strong feeling that we were going to get Manchester United.

"And when the draw was made, I was very happy. It's a tough match, of course. Madrid and United are the two biggest clubs in the world and it's a real 50-50. It could go either way.



"But, for me, it will be a pleasure, a real pleasure. Of course, I know there will be a lot of attention on me but for me there is no pressure, no pressure at all.



"It is only a game, just a football match against my old club. I'm not going to war, I'm going home and I am really looking forward to it."



Ronaldo, who scored an own goal in Real's 1-0 La Liga defeat by Granada on Saturday night, added: "Manchester was my home and still is in my heart.



"I love it. Because when people treat you very well, you never forget that. And I will never forget United, the people who work there and the supporters.



"So I am so happy to be going back to Manchester.



"I will go and see my old house and see my Manchester friends. They're a kind of a family to me there and it will be great. It will be fun."




-->


Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Tricks Tutorial FootBall - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger