Headlines News :
Home » , , » Benitez denies Abramovich friction

Benitez denies Abramovich friction

Written By Unknown on Friday, March 1, 2013 | 3:46 AM



Chelsea manager Rafael Benitez insists he enjoys a good relationship with owner Roman Abramovich.



Benitez produced a now-infamous rant after his side's 2-0 FA Cup win over Middlesbrough on Wednesday, complaining about the lack of support the fans have given him since taking over and his job title of 'interim first-team coach'.



But the Spaniard has revealed he shares a happy relationship with the owner.



"Every time I talk to Abramovich about football, I enjoy (it)," he told BBC's Football Focus.



"I know that he wants to win. I'm here because he wants to win and I will try to do my best until the last day.



"The relationship is fine. I don't have any problem with anyone.



"I have conversations with Michael Emenalo, the technical director, every single day. He watches the training sessions, we talk about football and when I meet Roman Abramovich, we talk about football.



"We talk like normal people. We share a passion for football."



Benitez has also played down reports of dressing room disputes, saying he does not have problems with anyone at the club.



He added: "My relationship with the staff, the people at Cobham, is really good, fantastic. The players are fully behind our ideas, 100 percent."

Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Tricks Tutorial FootBall - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger