Headlines News :
Home » , » Liverpool's Brazilian aims to adapt quickly

Liverpool's Brazilian aims to adapt quickly

Written By Unknown on Friday, March 1, 2013 | 9:34 PM


Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho has insisted that he will adapt to the Premier League as quickly as possible.




Coutinho took just 16 seconds to scored his first goal
into the second half.

The 20-year-old Brazilian has already scored for Liverpool, in his home debut against Swansea City.



Coutinho though, admits that he must improve physically and adapt to the pace of the English game.



"I need to improve my muscles because they are still quite small at the moment," he told the Telegraph.



"The difference I've noticed already is you have to be a quick thinker and move around the pitch much sooner because the pace is so much higher.



"It's quite different to what I'm used to but I'm doing my best. I always knew the type of football here would be much harder but with the help of manager, staff and players I will try to adapt as quickly as possible."



Liverpool's next match is away at Wigan Athletic this evening.

Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Tricks Tutorial FootBall - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger