Headlines News :
Home » , » Lukaku: 'I never go to nightclubs'

Lukaku: 'I never go to nightclubs'

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 | 6:03 AM


West Bromwich Albion forward Romelu Lukaku has revealed that he never spends time in nightclubs ever since his family suggested that they came from the "devil".








The 19-year-old, who is on loan at The Hawthorns this season from Chelsea, has insisted that he prefers the quiet life.



"Since I was 16, for example, the word "carre" (a nightclub) at home was like something that came from the devil," Lukaku told a Belgian TV chat show, according to the Daily Mail.



"I still remember when we were national champion with Anderlecht and the next day I had school. I said 'Papa can I go to the disco?' He looked at me like... and I thought 'nope!'"



Meanwhile, Lukaku is expected to make a decision on his future at the end of the season.



Joe Cole: 'I should never have joined Liverpool'
Highlights; Manchester United vs. Real Madrid

Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Tricks Tutorial FootBall - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger