Headlines News :
Home » , » Modric: Delighted with his goal

Modric: Delighted with his goal

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 | 1:15 AM

Real Madrid midfielder, Luka Modric was elated by his goal that help Los Blancos win 1-2 over Manchester United at Old Trafford on Tuesday evening, putting them in the quarterfinals of the Champions League.

style="border-radius: 25px 25px 25px 25px; border: 5px solid rgb(204, 204, 204);" width="320" />

In his post-match interview, Modric was happy to have finally beaten Manchester United after trying for years with Tottenham in the Premier League.

“I’m very happy about my goal and for helping the team qualify for quarter-finals. I have played lots of times against Manchester United at Old Trafford, but this is my first win.”

Modric again stated that he was happy with the win and helping his side advance.

“It is very tough to play here. I’ve done it many times and this was my first win against Manchester United.

“It changed the flow of the match and I am very happy to help the team get through to the quarter-finals. I enjoyed it. Although we did not play that well in the first half, we scored two goals in the second half and we went through.”
Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Tricks Tutorial FootBall - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger