Headlines News :
Home » , » Suarez extremely happy at Liverpool

Suarez extremely happy at Liverpool

Written By Unknown on Friday, March 1, 2013 | 7:40 AM


Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers remains confident that star striker Luis Suarez will still be at Anfield next season.





The Uruguay international, who only signed a new long-term contract to keep him with the Premier League side until 2018 last summer, remains a regular subject of speculation over his future.

Bayern Munich are the latest club to be linked with a move for his services, but Rodgers insists his recent conversations with Suarez prove he is happy on Merseyside.

He said: "I haven't seen anything different that would make me feel he wouldn't be here and I had a great conversation with his agent a couple of weeks ago.

"He came in and rolled it out that he was so happy here and keen for the club to progress over the next couple of years.

"I've made him sort of my architect within the group and he and I communicate a lot so I get a feeling. It is not like I don't talk to him. Is he deserving of that Champions League level?

"Of course he is but I would be confident enough he will be here because he is enjoying his football. I was talking about the future and development and he was reciprocal in his conversation that he is loving it here.

"He has really enjoyed the season - the most productive since he has been here. He is enjoying the style and the way of working. His desire is to see Liverpool progress and that is why he signed last summer.



"I don't feel or see anything different that would change my mind. Hopefully we continue to keep a great player like that."

Share this article :

0 komentar:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Tricks Tutorial FootBall - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger